HR & Payroll Services
LT Pay - an independent and specialized division of the LT Advisory and LT Studio Legale e Tributario - provides integrated and innovative HR and payroll services to its clients
The Company supports companies with reference to a wide range of areas, from the elaboration of the single job book and the payslips to innovative services in the management of human resources, and training.
Through its professionals - highly skilled and with over ten years of experience gained in such fields - LT Pay provides solutions tailored to the needs of any companies.
Together with traditional HR and payroll services, the Company provides its services in partnership with external lawyers specialized in labor law, industrial relations and social security law, in order to guarantee to its clients multidisciplinary and integrated solutions.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Advisory
- Debt Advisory & Restructuring
- Tax advisory
- HR Adivisory
- Asset Management
LT PAY provides its services through highly skilled partners and employees, with many years of experience, such as HR consultants, payroll specialists and information technology professionals.
In addition, the Company makes use of external legal support, granted by a team of lawyers specialized in labor law, industrial relations and social security law, in order to manage critical issues related to human resources matters.
Its methodology approach allows customers to outsource the management of human resources, with a view to improving the efficiency of the HR functions, as well as containing company costs.
- drafting of contracts relating to employees and self-employment;
- support on recruitment and engagement procedure of personnel;
- relationship with competent Public Authorities;
- assessment of employees tax and social security contribution profiles;
- support with regard to posting of workers;
- assistance with respect to inspection by the competent labor authorities
- assistance and support in the field of social safety nets, and in particular with reference to the procedures - Cassa Integrazione Guadagni, mobility procedures and NASPI;
- support in the field of injury at work;
- specific / additional requests for salaries;
- support in the field of corporate welfare, individual and collective incentives;
- support on expenses and transfers of employees;
- drafting of specific and personalized reports;
- additional HR services on request;
- staff training, including through online platforms.
- drafting of monthly payroll;
- implementation and data processing of payroll system;
- collection, coordination and assessment of all data relating to employment relationships;
- collection and review of monthly input data including changes in salary, overtime per employee, sickness, holidays and one-off bonuses
- management of activities related to supplementary health funds, supplementary pensions and concerning employee severance indemnity;
- drafting of withholding tax declarations;
-drafting of data on annual withholding taxes and social security contributions;
- storage, archiving and archiving of all data relating to existing work relationships;
- processing of data and pay-slips relating to the termination of employment relationships;
- uniemens model processing, F24 model and telematic transmission;
- first note salaries;
- accruals schedule;
- T.F.R prospect;
- CUD model;
- 770 model and electronic transmission;
- complaint of INAIL compensation and self-liquidation;
- opening /amendment of Inps / Inail position;
- management undergoing employee recruitment.
- support with respect of employment relationship termination;
- drafting of documents relating to recruitment / transformation / termination of employment contract with related documentation of privacy, ANF and deduction;
- tax and social security processing;
management of sickness and maternity relationships with bodies.
- management of reports relating to accidents with organizations.
- family household allowance application management.
- support for collective bargaining, at national, regional or company level;
- support regarding the out-of-court settlement of labor disputes;
- IT and information technology services;
- development of plans and training projects;
- HR & Payroll services regarding sales agency and elf-employment relationships.